lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

NIKE WOMENS BLAZER PREMIUM, WINTER PACK, SNOWFLAKE

Oh my god! This is amazing! OK...I am pissed off...but I explain you what is going on with these Blazers. We are talking about the Winter Pack that Nike has released for this winter. This pack has 2 parts: Snowflake Pack and Ski Pack. Each of these packs have 2 Blazers and 2 Air Max 1. Here I show you the Blazers from the Snowflake Pack...brilliant colors, nylon on the upper, white midsole and lime outsole. So..why I'm pissed off? (It is not the first time that this happens to me)...the fact is that these great shoes are only for women! OH is that a problem? Yes...because I won't find them in size 12... :( Source Sneaker News.

Dios! Que maravilla! Vale...estoy cabreado...pero os comento de donde salen estas Blazers. Se trata del Winter Pack que Nike ha sacado para este invierno. Este pack está compuesto por 2 partes: Snowflake Pack y Ski Pack. Cada uno de estos packs tienen 2 Blazers y 2 Air Max 1. Aquí os muestro las Blazers del Snowflake Pack...colores brillantes, nylon en la parte superior, midsole en blanca y outsole en color lima. Y mi cabreo, que no es el primero...es debido a que estas joyas son sólo para mujeres! OH que problema hay? pues que no encontraré un 12 ni en broma... :( Via Sneaker News.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No hay comentarios: